Re: Weather Channel

     Clyde I agree. I sure wish you well in your area of the country. It
seems that the whole country is having an interesting spring. I can't imagine
what those further north of me have to expect. I am normally well into
"Spring Cleaning" by now. I have serious plans of clearing mulch and winter
litter this weekend and I have really been looking forward to it. I may have
to use the rake on the snow the way it is looking.

                                                    Jim Towle......