Re: Weather Channel

In a message dated 4/17/01 9:01:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CCREDUX@aol.com

<< Low expected in Indianapolis area tonite is 26 F. Gee, I had some beauties
 coming up---bye bye hostas----I shall cut them down about 1/4 inches below
 soil level--they will come back!

Clyde, I had not thought about this before, but do you slice the whole eye
shoot off or just the affected leaves?  N.