No New Messages

Potential senders or receivers of email messages on hosta-open:

We are sorry but there are no new messages on your server. It seems that
everyone who might possibly be a sender of messages is occupied in their
hosta gardens watching hostas unfurl, cutting off frozen petioles and
leaves or watching the grass grow. So if you are interested in receiving
a message or two, it is suggested that you send one to yourself...and
you should also laugh at yourself for doing so.

With that said, I hope you feel better about the fact that no one is
sending messages today. Perhaps tomorrow! Sorry!

Jim Hawes