three etched glasses-delete if not interested

  • Subject: three etched glasses-delete if not interested
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 04:21:44 -0500

Hi everyone interested
	This is one of three etched glasses I have saved from different windows
while restoring this house and am going to frame them and hang them back
in a room. One of them has about 8" knocked off, it was that way when we
got here. I am going to have it cut sq and hang it below the other two.
	I also found one of the newspapers that has color photos of 4 famous
actors/actresses in 1925 that are large enough to fill one whole page of
the newspaper, it was with the others under the flooring. This is
probably about the neatest thing I have ever happened across, can't wait
to show it(being framed). The colors of the newspaper photos and of
course their clothing are alot different than it is now.