Re: POLLOCK PUCKER AND OTHER PUKEY PLANTS

  • Subject: Re: POLLOCK PUCKER AND OTHER PUKEY PLANTS
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@oh.verio.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:20:04 -0400

Jim,

This is very interesting- I have a Snowcap that had the drawstring. Two years ago I bought another, that
didn't have it--which was planted right next to the other. Last year both came up just fine. It will be
interesting to see what happens this year. What you say makes a whole lot of sense and I appreciate you
sharing with us.

Ray