Re: What looks better than a hosta?

  • Subject: Re: What looks better than a hosta?
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:55:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/23/2001 9:06:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
samk52@earthlink.net writes:

Harry, did you have to do anything special to grow hosta in with the bamboo?
I tried a couple of years ago, planted some in with nuda, but the hosta did

back the next year.

did or didnt come back??
i did nothing special at all, i believe i will lose the hosta to increased
shading tho, so i probly need to pull it out
no pix right now, my camera interface thingie has gone south on me.  i'll try
to get some hard copies scanned tho.

 Harry Abel
 we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
        hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
        japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai
salm 150