Re: Unusual Sport

  • Subject: Re: Unusual Sport
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora@planetkc.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:28:54 -0500

<These causes differ completely from those mentioned ( but not described very well) by Zonneveld in his Rule of Thumb theory, written about at least  three times in Journal articles.in recent years>
Hi Jim: I can only speak for my self, I am learning a little bit more each time you speak. We can't be "scared off" because it is a subject that benefits all of us, it is fascinating and educational. I can only hope you don't give up on us because we are reluctant to "Join" the discussion, I for one "lurk", re-read and copy for future reference and hope to learn more with time. Thanks to all those who have contributed so willingly and eagerly to the sports discusions. I like it when you repeat what you have already discussed, it refreshes my memory and sometimes a light bulb goes off!!!!!!
Pat Mora