Re: What would you pay for an ideal garden label?

  • Subject: Re: What would you pay for an ideal garden label?
  • From: Stacy Holtzman <sholtzma@bio.indiana.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:39:15 -0500

Title: Re: What would you pay for an ideal garden label?
Dear Thomas,

I would pay up to $3.00 apiece for something PERMANENT.  We are gettiing ready to get a bunch of permanent copper tags lasered for our hosta collection – there is nothing more confusing and frustrating than labels that get blown away with the leaves, or lose their markings.  And yet we want to invest our money in something that we will have forever.  So if you go that route, making really nice collector markers, you should be able to charge more.  Especially if they end up working!
Stacy