Wanted Roommate for Spokane

  • Subject: Wanted Roommate for Spokane
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:13:18 EDT

CH and I were talking today and we discovered that we had gotten our wires crossed regarding rooms at the convention in Spokane.  CH forgot that I had gotten a room and subsequently has gotten a room and is going to room with Bob Olson.  I have a room and was expecting to room with CH, but now I have room and I am looking for a  roommate if there is someone out there that needs to share a room -- e-me and we can see what we can work out! (NON-SMOKING!)

Kevin P. Walek