Re: spring..I hope

  • Subject: Re: spring..I hope
  • From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:52:20 +0100

Larry McLain wrote:
 Hello, Kris! I see that you are my neighbor to the south. I live in Grand Forks. Boy, this has been some weekend, hasn't it! If it stays like this, we should be planting in the gardens before long. I took out about three hundred hosta seedlings today, to get their first taste of the sun. I put them along the fence that I was working on, for a little protection from the wind. They were out for half the day, and really enjoyed it. We even had butterflies flying around the hostas that were blooming. What a perfect day, and no mosquitos! Nice to meet you neighbor! Larry
Hey, Larry. I come to Grand Forks often. My dearest friend lies there, and she is a true hostaphile. Her name is Bonnie Durrenberger, she's in the phone book. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you. We are the only two ND members of AHA (at last count anyway). Kris

Kristi Groberg, Ph.D., Curator
Heritage Hjemkomst Interpretive Center
202 First Avenue North
Moorhead, Minnesota  56561-0157, USA
office fax:  218-299-5510
office phone:  218-299-5511, ext./voice mail 226
[mailto:kgroberg@hotmail.com], MSN Messenger