RE: spring. I hope

  • Subject: RE: spring. I hope
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <MC_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:36:11 -0400

Hi Paula,
I wanted to be outside today also but it seems that another guy shot another bondsman today.  He happened to escape near our area. The police asked that everyone stay in and to keep both house and car doors locked. That is the second bondsman to be shot within about 10 days.
I have been gone on a speaking thing for several days. Just got back last night. My plants have grown so much that the labels need to be moved. I just need to be outside.  If it isn't raining tomorrow I am going to plant. If the shooter comes along I will trip him with my tools.
Glad that spring is coming to you. It is getting hot here.