Re: spring..I hope

  • Subject: Re: spring..I hope
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:12:20 EDT

Mary,
Even up here in the frozen north..the thaw has hit.
Hostas are finally starting up.
We might even see an 80 this week.
Grass is even turning green.
I think everybody is outside playing...in the dirt, grass or what ever.
Now if somebody could tell my oaks to drop their leaves so lawn work could begin....

Paula
Blaine, Mn