Last call for convention advertising

  • Subject: Last call for convention advertising
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:37:43 EDT

I am putting together the 2003 American Hosta Society National Convention
Handbook.  If you would like to put an advertisement in the convention
handbook, I will hold the production up for a week or two if you let me know
your intentions.

If you are interested and need more information contact me or our advertising
chairman, Margie Morris (morrisjk@aol.com).

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the convention.

Kevin P. Walek
Convention Co-Chairman