Fw: Winterberry Farms

  • Subject: Fw: Winterberry Farms
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 11:12:48 -0400

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "James M. Anderson" <rowinter@joimail.com>
To: <ctuttle39@JUNO.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:37:36 -0400
Subject: Winterberry Farms

I appreciate your help in posting our last email to the listserve,  I
your assistance again.  WinterberryFarms.com still does not work.
still has not pointed the DNS to our site.  This outfit used to be fast,
clearly is not anymore.  If anyone uses one of these domaine name
I would suggest Active-Domain.com who sets DNS withing 12 hr.

Anyway, you can get to our site through

        Winterberry.biz  or Wb-F.com

until the correct DNS is set.  We are getting calls about being out of
business.  I wonder if my blood pressure will ever go down again.  Email
continues to work as it has been rerouted.

Thanks again,

Jim Anderson
Winterberry Farms