Re: More Deer Defense Ideas

I'll add my 2 cents, also...I've heard great things about Liquid Fence.
Bob Kuk uses it exclusively, and he has a serious deer problem.
 However, to add quote from my friend (who is not on this list) the
following happened to her:

"We are finally finished with our "fall cleanup" Our Puppy is sure
making it challenging, we put the Liquid Fence on to keep the deer away
and she likes it! so we put this stuff on called Bitter Apple on, so she
won't eat the Hosta and the deer like it.  We will see if I have any
hair left by June (hahaha) I'm trying to keep a sense of humor about it.
What else can we do. "

So beware the puppy, I say. :)

Diane Frederick