RE: More Deer Defense Ideas

  • Subject: RE: More Deer Defense Ideas
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:44:48 -0500

Alteera-

I've not followed these posts but I figured I throw my 2cents in
quickly. I'm currently using Liquid Fence with absolutely amazing
results.  In the spring spritz the hosta as they emerge then once they
are unfurled.  After that only the perimiter of the yard should be
enough.

I've had success in the UP of MI with this product.  The Milwaukee Deer
ain't so bad....

Mike
Milwaukee