Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Question

  • Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Question
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 16:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

George, A more philosophical story.
Imagine that in 5 minutes every human will die.
Not enough time to even say good by to all my loved
Further all trace of human DNA will be gone.
A future organism will not even be able to resurrect
the human race.
At that moment every creature on earth would rejoice.

Before you tell me God will take care of it, that is
exactly what I'm afraid of. God will give us what we

Oh well, I'm sure the answers to the world's problems
are in my hosta collection, back to the mulch I just
hauled in.

--- "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@Bellsouth.net>

Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as