From: TOWNSHIP +ADw-township+AEA-acbm.qc.ca+AD4-
To: hosta-open+AEA-mallorn.com +ADw-hosta-open+AEA-mallorn.com+AD4-
Date: Friday, April 02, 1999 3:21 PM
Subject: Weed control

+AD4-I just took a look at an area in which, in haste, last fall I planted
out
+AD4-rows of hostas (and peonies) which I divided.  No hostas or peonies
yet, but
+AD4-lots of grass and weeds making it look nice and green.  Question:  Can
I use
+AD4-Round-Up on this area before the hostas emerge?  Or am I faced with a
back
+AD4-breaking weekend of pulling weeds?  If Round up can be used, how early
till
+AD4-how late?  Our days are warming up (50 in the sun today) nights are
cool
+AD4-(30ish) , daffs. out 1+ACI-.
+AD4-Thanks.
+AD4-Barbara
+AD4-
+AD4AIg-township+AEA-acbm.qc.ca+ACI-
+AD4-
+AD4-To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo+AEA-mallorn.com with the
+AD4-message text UNSUBSCRIBE HOSTA-OPEN