Weed control

Try Corn Gluten Meal as a pre-emergent herbicide for annual weeds like
crabgrass, dandelions, and others.  I've used it as a top dressing when
potting up bare root material.  The results saved me hundreds of hours of
weeding later in the season.

Betsy & Floyd Rogers
Butterfield Gardens
(877) GRDN CTR