AHS Expenses--To Glen Draper, Treasurer AHS

Hi Glen!

Hope this finds you and Joan having a nice Spring and Easter season.

Many of us should like to know what the "Dept. Office Expenses" on the
Financial Statement, reprinted on page 8 of the AHS Yearbook, accounts for.
To put my question in plain English--what in the world are these expenses??

Also, there is apparently no item accounting for the Directory===could you
explain that omission?

I assume that you are still the Treasurer---you are so listed in the Yearbook.

Many thanks,

Clyde Crockett