Re: Too late, too late!!! :o(

Mike, Bite your tongue before you are tempted to say that again.  I have
been saying those exact words for years, last year it was like the heavens
opened and it rained slugs!!!  No kidding!

I still can't say for certain where they came from.  Not in one area but ALL
OVER and ALL AROUND my gardens.  The weather is supposed to warm up and the
rains are forcast all week, I will patrol every day and when I see my first
slugs this year, the war will begin.

Beth ARnold
Peoria IL
Zone 5