send me you name and maybe even a hello

Hi everyone
	If possible when you have a question or problem with the library
auction could you send me you name and username and maybe even a hello.
I get these messages without any identification at all, just a statement
on them. Then I have to download the whole auction site to do a text
search to see if I can figure out who it is writing me.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/