Re: IAC List?

Bob, I hate to break this to you, but I would have made more money if I had
continued my career as a world class bureaucrat with the United States Department of
Agriculture and Other Meaningless Stuff.  It's where I learned not to take a lot of
things too seriously.  People who are fortunate enough, if that's the word for it,
to grow plants for a living seldom get into it for the money.

Sorry if I dissed you hobby.  I have to remind myself occasionally that many people
do not appreciate my sense of humor.

Chick