Hosta Sun Garden

I've got a very small Hosta business in Missouri where it's hot and dry most of the summer.
I'm putting in a Hosta Sun Garden so I can show my customers that there are some Hostas that will grow in the sun IF they give them proper care.
Can someone help me with the selection of Sun tolerate Hostas. They will get dry shade in the afternoon from 1-4 pm but most of the time full sun. The soil is very good and there will be compost thru-out the beds. I plan on watering this bed every 3 days when it gets dry.
Thanks ahead of time.
Sue Smith
Missouri Zone 5/6