Kool Website Not Hosta

Hi Pixters and robins,

www.Africam.com        <A HREF="http://www.africam.com/">AfriCam - The
World's first Virtual Game Reserve</A>

I heard about this website on the radio a while back and just tried it
today.....it is awesome!
If you click on the CAM TRACKER  photo along the left margin, it puts up a
cam pic that changes every minute or so.  And acts like a kind of screen
saver in the background and allows you to work on other things.
If you want to see specific things you can choose a specific cam....the shark
one has been interesting.  The most animals I have seen today are via the
leopard cam.
I have attached a shot I captured a while ago for the pixlist group.
The other robins will get just the message with no attachment.

cb in CT