White Xmas & Summer Music

  • Subject: White Xmas & Summer Music
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:43:13 EDT

If you can grow them, what is your secret?   Both of them I have had for
years and they are pretty much the same size as when I bought them.  I put
them in a pretty sunny location.  Some hostas grow too well and quickly out
grow their boundries and have to be moved.  There has to be a happy medium.
Can it be that there are some varieties of the same plant that grow better
than others?  Loyalist does substantially better than Fire & Ice.  I think my
Fire & Ice was bigger last year. I don't know Pathfinder, but my revolution
definately should be on list of top white centered hostas.  Chris from
Braintree, MA