Marvin Lemke pdf files

  • Subject: Marvin Lemke pdf files
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 09:13:06 -0500

Hi everyone
	Marvin Lemke has consented to my adding his pdf files to the library
which is super. I added one to Duke for a trial. If you want please
check it out and see how it works for you before I add anymore. It opens
right in the window for me here but some might have to download it to
get it to work.
Thanks
--
Bye