Re: Marvin's pdf files

  • Subject: Re: Marvin's pdf files
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora@planetkc.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:28:22 -0500

I have added around 8 of Marvin's files to the library>
Hi All:
    I'm impressed, WOW, what a wonderful way to display Marvin's Data and in a format everyone can use. Very clever Bob and Marvin. It will be an awesome task but we appreciate your generosity and all the years of work that went into this labor of love.
Pat Mora