Re: Marvin Lemke pdf files

  • Subject: Re: Marvin Lemke pdf files
  • From: Loujak4442@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:10:26 EDT

In a message dated 08/09/2001 9:52:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
NardaA@aol.com writes:

<< If you want please
check it out and see how it works for you before I add anymore.  >>

This would be great Bob if  you could do this for all in the library.  I
don't know how many times I have had search for some information on different
hosta, very time consuming.  The information in Marvin files gives
everything.  Keep up the good work.  There are a lot of us out here that just
lurk but use the library for many things.

Lou Holverson
z5