[Fwd: About.com Link]

The following link was forwarded to you by a visitor to About, http://home.about.com.

jim sherwood thought that you would be interested in:
from antivirus software, an About Site.

Learn about common viruses and how to protect yourself. Get Virus Alerts when new ones appear, and download anti-virus software. From about.com.

jim also wanted to add the following comment:

Please note the this email was initiated by jim, not by personnel
at About or the antivirus software. About does not monitor
these emails, nor can we be responsible for any comments or contents
forwarded by the sender. We hope you enjoy the recommended page
and remind you that you can always access About directly at http://home.about.com.