Re: coffee grounds

  • Subject: Re: coffee grounds
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 19:43:43 -0400

Well, if you compost them with other things, you'll get a neutral, or close to it.

Denise Nakon wrote:

Thank you, Alttara. I already have quite acidy soil....I wonder if maybe I shouldn't do it at all.....
 The filter would be rather unslightly, unless you put it under the mulch. Grounds would be fine, spread out, maybe scratched into the soil a bit. It would raise your acidity. Good for Azaleas, etc.