RE: Candle on the wall

  • Subject: RE: Candle on the wall
  • From: "butch Graves" <butch.graves@sev.org>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:35:14 -0400

-Narda

	Lydia loves it here on our six acres because she gets to do everything.
Plant the
hostas, pick the corn, drive the tractor, look in the bird nest, go
swimming; whatever her
little heart desires.  Believe me she gets all the chance she needs to be
creative.

Butch

Thanks for reminding us to take a picture; you are right--years from now the
picture will be
priceless.

Butch, I was driving down the road thinking about your little one and the
candle and it occurred to me that some candles have lead in the wick!  With
the potential for more wall decorating I am sure that all candles are out of
her reach but just wanted to be sure.  N.

BTW give that creative child big markers, washable and big sheets of paper
and let her develop her potential!