Re: Buyer Beware

  • Subject: Re: Buyer Beware
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:44:27 -0400

This guy's (from GW) name is Peter C.

There's another thread on Internet Hosta Friends

So, I guess this is not the same scammer as on ebay, but one never knows. For all of the kindergarten class rules on GW, people can use whatever names they want.

Also, Spike has threatened to send some of the people who were ripped off and got pissed, to "Disney".

They're just messing up his image, by complaining they got taken! The nerve, right? Wadda Guy, that Spike!

bob wrote:

Alttara Scheer wrote:
> >From what I've heard, Mike, it's 17 people, and it was the hosta and
> the daylily forum.

HI Alttara

        Here is the page but it doesn't say much.
Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/