Re: A Little Help--Narda, Harry???

  • Subject: Re: A Little Help--Narda, Harry???
  • From: Betsy Mahtani <bmathani@flash.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 22:41:49 -0500

Thanks for your response.  Any idea where I could get the muratic acid
and instructions for such a test?

I do also have some regular clay, but like the idea of making things
from my own little patch of "nature."  The nearly liquid clay feels very
very smooth and fine, and there appears to be very little sand in it,
which I think will settle out with the water.  A friend with a kiln can
fire things for me, and I believe if only my things are fired at one
time, nothing would be harmed except mine?  I think it might be worth a
try, but maybe not.