Re: No Fences?

  • Subject: Re: No Fences?
  • From: Len Phillips <lenphillips@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 05:46:57 -0700 (PDT)

Mary, Can a second fence be installed at a 45 degree angle, 2 feet from
the first fence?  This presents a major optical barrier for deer.  They
can jump high and they can jump wide, but they can't do both at the same
time.  The top of the angled fence should face your garden and the 2 feet
wide space provides a maintenance strip for you to use when it's clean up
time in the fall.

Len Phillips
Editor of Hosta Magazine
visit; http://hostamagazine.com