New virus gimmick?? Warning

  • Subject: New virus gimmick?? Warning
  • From: "Hank Zumach" zumach@execpc.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:19:31 -0500

HI All--In the last few days I have gotten several "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" messages.  These are the ones we get when the address we used is wrong for some reason.  The concern I have is that I did not send out messages to the addresses that are listed.   The "returned" messages have attachments. Two came from AOL addresses and one from a pathcom.com address.  I suspect that if I opened the attachment, it would result in a virus.  Is anyone else having this problem?
Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI