Re: New virus gimmick?? Warning

  • Subject: Re: New virus gimmick?? Warning
  • From: Alttara Scheer alttara@earthlink.net
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:05:22 -0400

Hi Hank,

What this is, is that Klez virus, and what is happening is that someone got it, that has your address on their computer, and it's sending klez out, with you as the return address. The receiver "bounces" it, and it goes back to you, since it's got yours as the return.

I had the same thing happening for awhile.