Re: H. 'Light Hearted'?

Hi Glen
This hosta was one of the "new" ones I saw in Old Spokey. I also thought it
a little different and purchased one of the few available. It was at the
Tower Nursery and in Alan's garden. However the pic I have of it in the
garden suggests that either it changes during growth or didnt come right
from TC or something. The garden pic plant has a dark edge with a white
thinish pretty attractive center, whilst the plant I brought home was a
lighter green and the center probably fades from cream to white. Of course I
may just have got confused (again) .........I seem to remember saying
repeatedly as I left Alan's garden......"30 minutes isnt enough, 30 mins
isnt enuff........". I certainly hope the Washington folk heard me!
Tim over the pond