Mosquitoe solutions - Purple Martins and Tiki Torches Copper Outdoor Lighting!

  • Subject: Mosquitoe solutions - Purple Martins and Tiki Torches Copper Outdoor Lighting!
  • From: HMinnesota@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:03:37 EDT

Click here: Tiki Torches ... Copper ... Outdoor Lighting!

I searched the Internet for 3 hours to find the best citronella torches.  I bought 17 of these.  I LOVE THEM.   They have a nice size tank to load up citronella, emit a beautiful copper hue, throw off and non glaring light, and more.  Check out Malibu Torches on this web site as well.  The smaller torch at this link is compatible with the large torch.  I threw a garden party and EVERY ONE loved them.  Many purchased some.   No, I do not work for nor know this company.

Purple Martins eat 3000 mosquitoes a day!  I sent an e mail to all of my friends and people that run golf courses to put up Purple Martin houses.  You can have trouble with sparrows and grackles moving in.  I think you need to cover the houses until you see Martins in the area.

I almost started exporting bug snappers to Sweden 20 years ago.  Some basic problems.  In Sweden, there is not much light in the summer.   And, the bug snappers actually draw mosquitoes in from up to 1/2 mile away

Hope this helps

Thomas S. Carlson
HostasDirect.Com
19 Mid Oaks Road