  -----Original Message-----
  From:   owner-hosta-open@hort.net   [  mailto:owner-hosta-open@hort.net  ]On
  Behalf Of   hostas@gmx.at  Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 9:36 AM
  To:   hosta-open@hort.net  Subject: Re: We're back

    check
    with your local weather man to make sure that it's not going to rain
    every stinking day for the next three months.

  Yo! Chick!
  It now becomes clear to me where all our rain had gone this summer - it was
  raining on YOUR new nursery to give your plants a good start. ;-D
  Glad you are back online - nice report on your site!

  --
  Cheerio

  Marie (   www.beepworld.de/members55/hostakatze   )

  PS: It4s ok to be shameless ;-)