Re: new introductions

  • Subject: Re: new introductions
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 23:21:26 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/2004 6:38:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wilddog_202@yahoo.com writes:
I suggest that you did not pay 50-100 for your Tattoo
and that what you did pay does not give you the right
to question the garden worthiness of the plant. Now if
you paid the introduction price and had a division of
Butch, I have killed it three times.  Twice I paid a fair amount for it and
the other time I took one from a friend and it disappear within three months.

Just for fun lets see how many people have had success growing Tattoo?  How
many have had it disappear slowly?

Narda Miller