GE thread: RE: new introductions

  • Subject: GE thread: RE: new introductions
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:28:51 -0500

I've bought about a half dozen GE's this year.  All tend to be more off
type than true GE, except the one I bought on accident...   A couple
look as if they might be streaked versions, some have varying degrees of
brightness in the center coloration and another has a tight center
giving it the look of Dream Weaver/Thurnderbolt/Dream Queen.

I have not had the luck I'd like to see with growing this one but it's
one I won't stop trying.  I'm considering the planted pot method with a
few and see if I get lucky.