Re: Tattoo

  • Subject: Re: Tattoo
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:17:39 -0700 (PDT)

Everyone is missing the point about Tattoo and Great
Expectations. If you have one that is a problem grower
then you will not find the right spot. Enjoy it as you
find it or pitch it if it offends you but quit looking
for Mr Goodbar. Love the one your with.

I had maybe 10,000 that came from TC and the ones that
started growing slowly or not at all never grew much
better. I mentioned the GE that has one division with
leaves about 2" after 5 years. I also have one that is
big and spectacular and when i divide it the divisions
are big and spectacular. Although it does divide very
slowly.