Re: roundup

Chick wrote:

> Spray them 'possums with roundup.  I hear they turn brown and dry up.

When I lived in Atlanta we used to shoot the 'possums and drape the corpse
over the fence to warn off others--still and all they didn't strike me as
being very smart--more like giant rats. One summer I taught at U of IL in
Urbana, and was surprised to see a family of possums poking around the
terrace of a nice restaurant. Kris