Re: test

  • Subject: Re: test
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:57:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- Bill Meyer <njhosta@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>I'm sure there are soils and locations where you can
get good results doing what you're doing, but is it
really any different at all from just planting hostas
in the woods? The leaves fall and make the same mulch,
actually a better form I would think.

Butch says; You've got it. I AM saying mulch with what
falls and it is the best form. Further it transforms
about 99% of soil into a good growing area. The
process creates a buffering effect on the soil
chemistry so that acidic soil will become less acidic
and basic soil will become less basic. These billions
of organisms are working to create the proper balance
of Ph, nutrients, good and bad organisms.

Let me challenge your thinking in this way. Do you
think you can out do billions of organisms evolved
over eons that do this work.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail