Re: Delta Force vs. Delta Pride

  • Subject: Re: Delta Force vs. Delta Pride
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:45:08 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/04 3:12:55 PM, pixlist@inthecountrygardenandgifts.com

<< > Kevin Vaughn put out

> 'Delta Dawn' some time ago but when Q and Z wanted to sell the streaked

> form, they asked him to name it and he called it 'Delta Force', thus keeping

> the connection.

Not to change the topic, but where does Delta Pride come into this?  When I

bought the streaked Delta Dawn from Q&Z a couple years ago, it was under the

name Delta Pride.

On page 231 of the Color Encyclopedia of Hostas by Grenfell and Shadrack they
list a Sport:  Delta Dawn Supreme, a streaked form.  My pdf file on the hosta
is on file at the Hosta Library.

Viva La Hosta,

Lemke's Database
Marvin 'Mike' Lemke