Aphrodite 1998

To Ran who sent me the plant I am growing and others watching Aphrodite, I
have three bloomstalks up and showing buds.  This year's plant is sited in
full sun and has been watered some (almost all others are not watered)

Last year's single flower met with an accident in early September.  I am in
zone 4 and this plant has no particular advantage over the other hostas.  Are
we ALL going to see Aphrodite bloom this year?

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY
zone 4