Re: Leaves of Sun Power

This has happened to the new plants I got this yr., only.  The others are
all doing fine, so maybe like it was suggested, different growing
conditions... though most of the new hostas were bought in nurseries growing
them in full sun anyhow!  But yes, its the first time I've also experienced
this condition!  Can fertilizing have anything to do with it?  Like lots of
it in the nurseries, soft leaves, yet new growth is a little tougher?  Just
a thought!