Hosta Hill

We went to the MHS meeting and auction on sunday August 15th in hidden
lakes Mi. We took over 100 pics of all of the wonderful hosta and people as
welll as visiting for ourselves at Ken Mereks house.  We even managed to
get a few pictures of Doc and Dorothy Benedict themselves,I'd love to flood
these groups with all of the pics but I won't. Those that are interested in
receiving any of these lovely shots should simply email me personally and
I'll send them directly to you.

Paula & Tim (hostalady)