Re: Monoculture

Chick wrote:

You are doing good chick. Keep it up. My diversion on world agriculture
was, if you read it, intended to show that the practices of most hosta
gardeners, certainly including myself, if transposed to everybody else
in the world doing what they also thought would do no harm, wouold in
the end destroy the soil to the poing we couldn't feed ourselves. Take
comfort in the knowledge that this is a long way in the future!
JML

 Organic gardening is